FAQ on transition from old to new codes and guidelines - March 2014
|FAQ on advertising guidelines
||Frequently asked questions on the Advertising guidelines that came into effect on 17 March 2014.
|20 May 2014
|Document showing the differences between the current and revised shared Code of conduct
||The shared Code of conduct, effective from 17 March 2014, with the differences between the current and pending versions of the code indicated in grey highlight.
|12 February 2014
Further information about advertising
The Board and AHPRA have developed additional information to help practitioners and others understand their obligations when advertising a regulated health service. This information does not replace the Board’s Guidelines for advertising regulated health services.
- Doctor of Osteopathy (USA) (79.6 KB,PDF), Word version (93.0 KB,DOC)
- Who needs to be registered (376 KB,PDF)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) (229 KB,PDF), Word version (663 KB,DOCX)
- New advertising guidelines have replaced the AHPRA advertising fact sheet
- Using the title 'acupuncturist' (327 KB,PDF), Word version (81.0 KB,DOCX)
- Satisfying recency of practice and returning to practice (237 KB,PDF), Word version (85.5 KB,DOCX)
- Plan for professional development and re entry to practice / satisfying recency of practice (118 KB,DOC)
- Supervision in the competent authority pathway (218 KB,PDF), Word version (667 KB,DOCX)